Job Location: Denver, CO
Company Name: CH2M Jacobs
Date Posted: 2019-04-11
Valid Through: 2019-04-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job ID: 21241
The Buildings & Infrastructure (B & I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our clients local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Our Denver office features a close knit energetic architectural studio that is growing. This position will require the ability to multi-task and successfully execute across the wide spectrum of tasks and disciplines. Candidate must think outside the box and bring an innovative and collaborative approach. Candidate will work with team members located in other offices, and respond well to mentoring as appropriate to the level of the position. Working closely with Senior Project Architects, Design Manager and Project Managers, this role will work closely with architectural design and technical leadership as well as engineering discipline project leads to design, develop, document, observe, and administer the construction of complex program driven facilities. Work location is flexible (between downtown and Englewood office).
- Plans, programs, designs, authors, coordinates, and supervises construction of building projects for clients according to their desires, needs, and financial resources
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and revising project budgets and schedules
- Prepares or assists in preparing project pro-service budget estimates and design schedules
- Monitors the progress of design work and facilitates adjustments in the work flow to maintain performance
- Monitors architectural project scope development and changes, tracking adjustments to the projected project construction cost
- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval
- Conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with Detailed Design Documents
- May prepare client project presentations studies, and reports
- May interact with client, client representatives, and constructors regarding technical aspects of project design, delivery, or construction
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans
- May direct, supervise and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project
- 7 years' related experience in vertical building design is required
- BA/BS or Bachelors in Architecture is required
- Registered Architect is required
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office suite is required
- Familiarity with building codes requirements is required
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams is required
- Some travel may be required
- Masters in Architecture is preferred
- Strong organizational, communications (both verbal and written) skills, and leadership abilities required
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal architectural and engineering team members is required
- Participation in professional organizations is preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks is required
- Experience in aviation, higher education, healthcare or federal work preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: *******
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
CH2M & Jacobs Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Don't miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one
Keywords: jobs near me, hiring near me, ch2m jacobs jobs, ch2m jacobs careers, project architect jobs, jobs in denver, computer & it jobs denver