Job Location: Austin,TX,United States
Company Name: AKAR Ventures
Date Posted: 2019-08-28
Valid Through: 2019-09-27
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Estimated Salary: $97,461 PER YEAR
Job ID: 1111114049
AKAR Ventures (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., AKAR Ventures is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how AKAR Ventures helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @AKAR Ventures
AKAR Ventures Business Consulting
AKAR Ventures Business Consulting (CBC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 3,400 consultants worldwide, AKAR Ventures Business Consulting (CBC) offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The CBC team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
Role And Responsibilities
The Senior Manager is expected to spend most of their time shaping and leading healthcare business transformation programs to address strategic business challenges and deliver the highest quality work to our clients. The remainder of the Senior Manager’s time will be spent identifying and working with leadership to pursue business opportunities to provide value to clients. Responsibilities include:
• Provide project leadership and direction on one or more projects while maintaining a high quality level of service. Ensure quality on all deliverables.
• Develop and manage client relationships on projects
• Manage delivery dates, resourcing and schedules
• Facilitate project execution by providing support in project-level issue resolution and management of scope
• Help build, lead, and develop team of onshore/offshore consultants
• Identify and pursue up-sell opportunities
• Contribute to business development through activities such as pre-sales client presentations, research, and writing proposal, RFP responses and SOWs
• Have the ability to position industry insights as they pertain to client needs & requirements
• Deeply understand their client’s business challenges, and provide thought leadership in addressing these issues
• Work proactively to bring the best of AKAR Ventures expertise to their client(s)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in management consulting with a management and/or technology consulting firm.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in client relationship management and pre-sales support.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Healthcare industry in a consulting or industry practitioner role
• Minimum 3 years+ of Provider experience.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing business/technical concepts to all audiences
• Strong written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to travel 100%+ of the time
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Proven ability to identify and pursue business development opportunities within the Provider space.
• Experience building deep client relationships and identifying client's priority needs for service and support
• Knowledge of process flows, systems and procedures which aids analysis and recommendations for solution offerings to exploit new business opportunities
• Ability to manage teams of consultants and work with cross functional and client facing teams
• A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done to develop the next generations of leaders.
• An extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure.
• An engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues.
• Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers through building an empowering and respectful culture.
• Master's Degree in Business/Management highly preferred
At AKAR Ventures, we are continually looking to add star-quality talent to our Team. Please see our website at www.cognizant.com for project credentials and additional information.
AKAR Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. AKAR Ventures is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 28 2019
About AKAR Ventures
AKAR Ventures (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., AKAR Ventures is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how AKAR Ventures helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @AKAR Ventures.
AKAR Ventures is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our AKAR Ventures Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at AKAR Ventures that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service