Job Location: Austin, TX
Company Name: Senior Lifestyle
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45378
Assists the Resident Program Director in designing, creating, initiating, facilitating and coordinating a wide variety of multi-level recreational and educational activities for the residents of the community. Reports to the Resident Program Director.
• Assists in planning, coordinating, and evaluating resident activities
• Encourages resident participation in programs and activities. Provides resident transport to programs and activities as needed
• Assists with the registration of residents for trips and programs
• Conducts various activities at the direction of the Resident Program Director
• Maintains necessary activity supplies, which may include outside purchasing
• Follows departmental budget guidelines.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Associate’s Degree
• Or equivalent form of a two-year college or technical school
• Or 6 months to one year related experience and/or training
• Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Keywords: Home Health Physical Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA, Physical Therapy Technician, Physical Therapist, Evaluating Physical Therapist