Job Location: Austin, TX
Company Name: Evolvinc
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45381
Our company specializes in commercial and residential transactions. We provide a professional closing experience and are equipped to handle any transaction in the state of Texas. We are currently seeking an experienced Residential Escrow Officer to manage complex residential real estate transactions for a variety of title insurance products and endorsements.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage real estate closings for insuring title insurance.
• Maximize profits.
• Manage every aspect of the residential real estate business for the company.
• Utilize knowledge of all legal, title, and escrow requirements associated with commercial transactions.
• Conduct closings with customers, realtors, lenders, and attorneys.
• Maintain escrow records and files.
• Act as escrow agent.
• Manage a portfolio of assigned escrow customers and brokers.
• Provide customer service and develop ongoing escrow referrals from existing escrow customers and brokers.
• Maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer database.
• Open escrow transactions.
• Review escrow reports against escrow records.
• Ensure posted escrow transactions are accurate.
• Build client relationships.
• 5+ years of experience in the title insurance industry (both title and escrow).
• HS diploma.
• State specific title insurance license.
• Strong knowledge of residential real estate and title insurance policies, products, and endorsements for commercial transactions.
• Knowledge of escrow/title industry standards.
• Successful track record in the escrow industry and expertise in a variety of escrow product areas.
• Excellent client services, communications, and organizational skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Experience with SoftPro, a plus!
• Able to calculate figures and amounts (discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
Keywords: Escrow Officer, Title Agent, Escrow Closing Assistant, Commercial Escrow Officer, Title Officer/Examiner