Job Location: Brooklyn, NY
Company Name: Morgan & Morgan, P.A.
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45369
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiff law firm and media buyer in the country with offices in more than 10 cities, 2,000 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry.
Our Brooklyn office, situated inside a redesigned industrial loft, is the creative and operational backbone of the company. Run like a startup – foosball, unlimited snacks, bean bags, but with the strength and security of a leading enterprise.
We tackle complex marketing, media, and technology challenges, are Slack addicts, high-five and celebrate. We’re fast learners, risk-takers and experts in our fields. We’ve been doing this for a long time, together, and we put people first. With that mantra, we’re redefining the law space.This is an opportunity to join a dynamic group and be a part of an exceptionally talented and collaborative team. You will have a significant impact developing the firm’s personal brand and voice.
In this role, you will partner closely with strategy, planning and marketing teams to drive the customer research and insights strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will be a highly structured, analytical, and results oriented person with outstanding communication skills.
DAY IN THE LIFE
• Initiate, lead and execute research to answer high priority business questions such as market sizing, competition, customer preferences, audience segmentation and targeting
• Act as the point person for all customer research and insight needs in the business
• Scope, design and recommend best research methodology qualitative/quantitative/behavioral, internal/external, etc. to answer complex business questions
• Manage all aspects of the market research process, building on expertise in research and statistics to address key business challenges
• Draft questionnaires and discussion/interview guides
• Conduct and organize focus groups
• Manage end-to-end project set-up and execution in close collaboration with the business teams and other internal stakeholders
• Analyze survey data and drive actionable insights using a broad range of tools and resources (Excel, Salesforce, etc.)
• Translate research findings into clear business implications and drive increased interest for research
• 5+ years of market research experience (e.g. designing questionnaires, data analysis/synthesis)
• Masters in statistical sciences or behavioral sciences
• Experience working with and analyzing large data sets
• Experience with influencing decisions in complex, matrixed organizations
• Strong leadership and communication skills
Keywords: Consumer Insights Senior Manager, Consumer Sales Specialist - Area Manager, Social Studies Teacher, Senior Manager, Consumer Insights, MI-Consumer Events Specialist