Job Location: Columbus, OH
Company Name: connectRN Inc.
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45358
How You’ll Help Us:
• Provide ADLs to nursing home residents in accordance to individualized care plan.
• Performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
• Maintain a safe, neat, and clean environment.
• Report to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents’ rights.
How We Know You’re A Good Fit:
• 1 year RN experience required.
• Licensed and certified to work as a RN in OH.
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing, BSN from accredited College of Nursing preferred but not required.
• At least 1 year of full time clinical experience in each desired speciality.
• Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills.
• Strong punctuality and timeliness in terms of shift attendance.
Keywords: (RN) Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN Jobs, Nurse