Job Location: El Paso, TX
Company Name: Washing Equipment of Texas
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45328
Job Description Washing Equipment of Texas (WET) is a full service company in the industrial cleaning equipment market. We are looking for service technicians with strong mechanical and industrial AC electrical skills. Diesel Engine experience a plus but not required. This position will be part of a team that provides quality customer service through the installation of new equipment, diagnosing and repair of existing equipment and communicating any additional needs of the customer to the appropriate department(s). TRAINING IS PROVIDED. Extensive Benefits:
• Competitive Salary.
• Several Health Insurance plans to choose from.
• Group Life Insurance.
• Retirement Plan with company matching.
• Paid Vacations.
• Holiday and Sick Pay.
• Uniforms, Vehicle, and Cell Phone provided. Job Requirements:
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when assigned by supervisor. Will be on call periodically for weekend and evening duty.
• Must have basic math skills.
• Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation.
• must be a Team Player and resolve conflict effectively.
• Possess Integrity and Reliability.
• Must have and maintain adequate set of personal tools for performing job at all times. WET is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. You must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Company DescriptionWashing Equipment of Texas is one of the Texas leaders in car wash and pressure washer equipment sales and service. Visit us at www.wet-inc.com to see the extensive equipment lines and services we offer our customers
Keywords: Maintenance Mechanic, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Industrial Maintenance Technician