Job Location: Houston, TX
Company Name: Transwestern
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45343
The Transwestern family of companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It’s simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients’ expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The National Occupier Solutions Marketing Director is responsible for leading the marketing and creative process and supporting business development efforts for Transwestern’s Occupier Solutions (“OS”) team. OS provides comprehensive services to occupiers of real estate on a global basis – enhancing client outcomes in real estate through an integrated consulting and brokerage approach that challenges conventional industry thinking. This practice area includes office and industrial brokerage and consulting services. At times, support may be requested in retail, healthcare or other specialty areas.
The National Occupier Solutions Marketing Director will work under the direction of the Executive Vice President, National Marketing & Communications, to create written content, conceive and implement concepts and campaigns, and outline guidelines and strategies across a wide variety of projects and in conjunction with the leadership of the Occupier Solutions and Consulting Services teams.
As part of an integrated marketing team, the ideal candidate will contribute to and support the national marketing and communications needs of both internal and external clients while focusing on results and raising Transwestern’s visibility as a fast-growing leader in the occupier sector. This position requires knowledge of multi-faceted design and marketing concepts, strong writing skills and a desire to evolve the occupier marketing function to meet the needs of a dynamic, innovative organization.
• Provide national marketing and communications support for Transwestern’s OS practice across the platform
• Partner with National OS and Consulting Services leadership to execute on marketing strategies and messaging
• Incorporate TW branding and messaging across all OS deliverables
• Create go-to-market templates and boilerplate copy that support general and industry-specific business development opportunities
• Lead the development of content and coordination of a response to national and multi-market occupier RFPs in collaboration with local marketing teams
• Responsible for writing content for RFPs and presentations
• Work with local OS professionals and marketing teams to create compelling and differentiated materials for local RFP responses, pitches and presentations
• Identify unique presentation tools and techniques to enhance the TW competitive position in the occupier space
• Build and promote library of best-in-class OS materials and responses to frequently asked proposal questions
• Publish a newsletter for distribution to OS producers outlining transaction and engagement successes, upcoming events and Transwestern newsworthy stories unique to the service line
• Develop, implement and track marketing initiatives and budgets for national OS
• Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or related field
• 5-7 years in marketing, communications and/or business development role
• Previous experience in commercial real estate industry is a plus
• Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills
• Basic knowledge of design principles and marketing channels
• Competency with all MS Office products and Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• The National Occupier Solutions Marketing Director must be flexible, highly collaborative, work well under pressure and tight schedules, and be enthusiastic about communicating the company’s vision and differentiators through visual and written communications.
• Must be able to multi-task, manage a heavy workload and adapt to changing priorities
• Infectiously positive with a can-do attitude
• Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
• Ability to work independently and proactively as well as in a team setting
• Proven ability to communicate effectively; skilled writer and presenter
• Flexible with shifting priorities; low stress problem solver
• Intellectually curious; independent thinker who favors collaboration to solve business challenges
• Strong analytical skills; adept at using objective tools to support the viability of marketing campaigns and business decision-making
• Appreciation for the role of technology in decision making
• Ability to plan, organize, and complete projects. Comfortable identifying options and assertively providing a recommendation for action. Capable of executing on set plan.
• Travel occasionally required for company meetings and events
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please
Keywords: Digital Marketing Manager, Director of Marketing, MARKETING MANAGER, Marketing Manager, PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER