Job Location: New York, NY
Company Name: Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45235
Accounting Manager / Controller for Hospitality Firm in New York City
Our client, a a top hospitality firm with restaurants in New York City, Brooklyn, Philadelphia and Washington DC, is seeking an Accounting Manager / Controller to join their growing firm.
Responsibilities Of The Accounting Manager / Controller Include
• The Accounting Manager / Controller will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger
• Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
• Reconcile and balance accounts.
• Pull information from Point of Sales system Micros, and create management reports via Excel.
• Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
• Oversee the Payroll Specialist who calculates employee wages from records and prepare checks for payment of wages.
• Generate monthly and quarterly reports
• Complete records to or though trial balance.
Qualifications Of The Accounting Manager / Controller
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance preferred
• 5+ of relevant experience
• MUST have Accounting experience in Restaurant industry
• Compeat or another similar ERP accounting system experience a plus Compensation would be in the $75-85k base plus bonus and great incentives!
If you are are interested in discussing further please feel free to email your resume to Jon Teel – Jteel@cfstaffing.com
Keywords: Marketing & Communications Manager, Corporate Controller, Account Executive, Marketing Communications Manager, Sales Account Executive