Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Company Name: Comcast-Spectacor
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45229
Comcast Spectacor, a leading sports and entertainment organization, is looking to hire a motivated and innovative individual to be an accountant analyst to assist in the automation of accounting processes and financial analysis services to our portfolio of professional sports teams.
• Interpret data, analyze results, and monitor continuing reports using tools such as Excel and Tableau.
• Assist in the automation and improvement of business processes, through the use of new and existing software applications, to create efficiencies in the accounting department and throughout the organization
• Ensures that balance sheets are accurately stated and reconciled to the general ledger. Researches variances, determines root causes, and makes adjusting entries when applicable.
• Prepare & post monthly journal entries to properly record accounting transactions.
• Reviews financial statements for operating trends and results and researches variances to forecast and budget
• Work extensively with internal departments to ensure timely recording of departmental expenses
• Prepare check & billing requests
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MIS, or related field required
• 0-2 years of experience in Accounting, MIS, or related field
• Basic computer language skills (such as SQL or Python).
• High level of proficiency with technology, including all Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to self-teach and learn new processes/technologies quickly.
• Desire to continue professional learning.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment. Must work well under time constraints.
• Strong analytical skills with consistent and reliable attention to detail, accuracy and validity.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER
Keywords: Financial Analyst, Senior Accounting Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Account Analyst, account analyst