Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Company Name: Aerotek
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45289
Aerotek Aviation is currently hiring a Customer Order Administrator for a full time opportunity located in Philadelphia, PA
• Indefinite contract opportunity
• $17.00-$20.00/hr based on experience.
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits offered
• Paid vacation, holiday’s and sick time.
• Responds to incoming customer telephone calls and provide assistance to their orders for aircraft components.
• Receive incoming customer telephone calls for placement of AOG orders for aircraft spares, exchange components, special tools and equipment.
• Provide customer assistance in researching the selection of the correct part number to meet requirements by coordinating the customer contact with
Technical Services personnel.
• Enters appropriate order information, SAP CRM ticket, and processes customer orders to the warehouse for shipment.
• Provides customer with shipping information and delivery schedule on any back ordered item.
• Advises customer of changing status of back orders and upon receipt of items expedites shipments.
• Provides price and availability to Customers for aircraft spares, special tools and equipment.
• Ensures proper handling of AOG (Aircraft on ground) requests from service ticket creation to its closure and continuous information flow between Customer and company.
• Communicates with Offices during working shift and involves available resources connected to network (warehouse, quality, Italy FOC) to ensure proper support.
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• Three to five years administrative experience in progressive corporate background
• Prior experience in customer service or related administrative support position.
• Have a good phone presence
• Excellent written/oral communication skills.
• Present a professional demeanor.
• SAP / CRM experience.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Keywords: Business Administrator, Administrative Assistant Human Resources Director Salesforce Administrator.., Order Entry Specialist, Order Entry Admin, Sr. Analyst, Order Entry Support