Job Location: San Jose, CA
Company Name: Complete Genomics.
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45370
Research Associate (Temp)
Complete Genomics is looking for a Research Associate with a 6 month assignment with potential extension. The Research Associate will have the opportunity to engage in multidicisplinary projects for sequencing technology development. The position will play a key role in developing DNA/RNA libraries for the next generation sequencing. The successful candidate should have a keen desire to work at the bench.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish NGS library preparation, quality, and input requirements for sequencing workflows.
• Transfer processes to microfluidics development and operations.
• Maintain data recording and report preparation for cross-team communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (Molecular biology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology).
• Extensive experience with DNA/RNA handling, including molecular biology enzymatic reactions, PCR, qPCR, cloning.
• Ability to independently design and execute experiments as well as work in a team environment.
• Strong ability to analyze and report results in cross-functional team meetings.
• Familiarity with NGS library and sequencing workflows.
• Experience with automation or microfluidics.
• Quantitative analytical skills.
• Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Complete Genomics provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, disability, veteran or uniformed service status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed
Keywords: Clinical Research Associate, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Research Assistant, Research Scientist, Senior Research Associate