Job Location: San Jose, CA
Company Name: Top Kitchen & Bath design Inc
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-16
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45388
Sales Representative/project manager/architect and designer
Top kitchen & Bath design Inc is looking for an experienced sales representative/project manager/architect and designer to join our group. We have projects in most cities around the Bay Area and multiple new projects starting every week. We focus on transformation remodels, kitchen/bathroom remodels, new homes, tear-downs of dated homes, and the addition of accessory dwellings (ADUs) to existing homes.
Basic Function: The sales person is responsible for generating and qualifying sales leads and converting them into home improvement contracts to achieve the company goals for revenue, gross profit and customer satisfaction.
Requirement for project manager/architect and designer
At least one year experience.
Principal Accountabilities For Sales Representative
• Look for and develop sales opportunities; Prospect for sales leads by networking, interfacing with existing clients; ask for referrals; attend community events that attract our target consumers; develop relationships with the design community.
• Qualify sales leads; Focus on the high quality leads that will deliver the desired result-profitable revenue
• Document sales activities using the approved lead tracking and sales management system
• Lead and manage the sales process using the Sandler system as a model
• Manage the relationship with the homeowner throughout the sales/development process
• Gather the necessary data to develop the scope of work and preliminary budget
• Work with the developer to create the preliminary budget and present it to the homeowner
• Write the Pre-construction Agreement and get it signed by the homeowner
• Provide support, as needed, to Project Development on budgets and schedules from feasibility stage to final contract.
• Procure client signatures on the home improvement contract and deposits
• Professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
• Comfortable and skilled working with all types of clients
• Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to speak and write English.
• Computer skills, ability to learn new programs.
If you think you would be a great candidate for this position, send us your resume or a brief work history along with your salary requirements to tkbremodel@gmail.
• retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
• english (required)
• Less than 90 days
Typical Deal Size
• Less than 1 month
Keywords: Account Representative, Area Sales Representative, Associate Sales Representative, Business Development Representative, Call Center Representative