Job Location: Santa Clara,CA,United States
Company Name: AKAR Ventures
Date Posted: 2019-08-28
Valid Through: 2019-09-27
Employment Type: PART_TIME
Estimated Salary: $14.96 PER HOUR
Job ID: 1111114048
Customer Communications Analyst
Imagine your workday dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. We are making work life more life-like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
We are currently seeking a motivated Customer Communications Analyst to join our Customer Support teams in North America, supporting our growing global customer base. You shall be responsible for providing best-in-class support for the ServiceNow platform, helping to ensure that our customers have a positive experience each time they contact support.
What You'll Be Doing
• Responsible for assisting with customer communications on scheduled maintenance windows, data center moves, IP migrations, quarterly patching initiatives, and project coordination.
• Point of contact for internal and external customers before and during maintenance activities.
• The successful candidate will be able to quickly gain an understanding of the ServiceNow platform and infrastructure maintenance practices.
• This role requires strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong technical and communication skills.
• Customer Communications:
• Reach out to customers on key company initiatives
• Participation in limited project work as delegated.
• Provide input on policies & procedures
• ability to work 5 days a week – part-time 20 hours per week
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
• Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
• Experience working in a technical support environment
• Experience with technical communications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Experience with customer relations
• Requires the ability to adapt weekly changes in schedule
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues
• Ability to understand and communicate technical issues and solutions
• Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when communicating directly with customers
Pursuing a BS or MS degree