Job Location: Seattle, WA
Company Name: Seattle Children's
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45336
What you will do: The marketing and communications coordinator will assist with implementation of marketing and communications and other related projects serving Seattle Children’s goals and objectives. They will assist with writing, designing, coordinating, copyediting, and proofing marketing communications print and online collateral for the hospital and Seattle Children’s Research Institute, including materials for the website and intranet. Additionally, they will oversee day-to-day management of our ReadyCam video studio. They will also support the administrative needs of the team including assisting with: budget management, internal newsletters, capacity tracking, reporting and scheduling team meetings. Video editing and/or graphic design experience preferred.
Seattle Children’s Workforce
The people who work at Seattle Children’s are members of a community that seeks to respect all the qualities that make each of us unique – race, gender, culture, lifestyles, physical and developmental challenges, ideas and beliefs. Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
Some Of Our Unique Offers Include The Following
To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.
• Transportation Subsidies
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Vera Whole Health: Access to free health and wellness services at our near-site employee clinics.
• Childcare Subsidy Program-provides eligible employees with financial assistance to supplement basic child care costs.
• Care-Services: Back-up care for children and adult/senior care planning
• Inclusion Networks: The Inclusion Network is Seattle Children’s organizational resource group program. It is an interconnected community of Children’s employees who are committed to the Inclusion Network mission and vision. Individual Networks include: Q Pod (LGBTQ) Network, Green Team (Sustainability) Network, Hola (Hispanic/Latino) Network, Indigenous Peoples Network, Parenting Network, Black and African Heritage Network
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum one year experience in marketing, communications, public relations, business, health education or related discipline.
• Experience in creating, developing and publication of marketing and communications materials.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business, healthcare administration or related field.
• Experience in writing, designing, coordinating, copyediting and proofing print marketing communications print and online collateral.
• Experience with video development and editing
• Experience with database management.
• Experience in marketing, media/public relations or communications in a healthcare field or non-profit organization.
• Experience with graphic design
• Area of Interest: Marketing & Communications;
• FTE/Hours per pay period: 1.0 FTE (80 hours per bi-weekly pay periods);
• Work Status: Regular;
• Department: Research Institute Marketing;
• Shift: Day Shift;
• Job ID: 30648
Keywords: Communications Coordinator, COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR, Project Manager Publishing & Communications Coordinator, NZCPHM Communications and Policy Coordinator, Volunteer and Communication Coordinator