Job Location: Washington, DC
Company Name: On Time Talent Solutions
Date Posted: 2019-06-01
Valid Through: 2019-06-29
Employment Type: Full_Time
Job ID: 45357
Come explore your passion for serving in the field of Mental Health on a world class team in Washington D.C.!
• Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, procedures and standards.
• Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements to achieve clinical, satisfaction and/or efficiency outcomes.
• Demonstrates commitment to the principles of the patient care model (Professional Partnership Model) and utilizes the nursing process to coordinate outcome focused patient care.
• Communicates effectively with patient/family, physicians, the interdependent team and other disciplines regarding the plan of care.
• Identifies and documents learning needs of the patient and family and provides individualized education.
• Actively participates in creating and implementing, improvements at the point of care to achieve clinical quality, patient experience, nursing engagement and efficiency and effectiveness outcomes.Registered Nurse – Psych RN / Mental Health Qualifications:
• Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required. BSN/BAN degree preferred
• Valid license to practice registered nursing
• Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
• Medical surgical experience preferred
• One year of inpatient RN mental health experience preferred
Keywords: (RN) Registered Nurse, Burn Unit RN Travel Nurse Jobs, CRNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist