Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-16
Valid Through: 2022-08-15
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Job Title: Analyst, Customer Experience - Bilingual
SALARY: $31,200 + Impact Pay (Part Time, 32 Hours Per Week)
WORK LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
High-energy, self-motivated, and eager to stretch your boundaries. Sound like you? Then a career with Akar Ventures as an Analyst within AB ONE Customer Experience could be the flawless fit.
Determined to grow market share in all segments of the business, Analysts are responsible for growing the company portfolio and engaging consumers through point of sale via traditional and digital means. In addition, they identify new markets and business opportunities to increase market share while building and maintain relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends through KPIs. We are a data driven company
- Leverage product knowledge to upsell new innovations or marketplace products into existing account base
- Participate in new profile tastings of AB and Third Product Products
- Attend sales meetings to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to improve sales efforts
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Adaptable to flexible schedules based on business needs.
- Ability to use company provided device and demonstrate proficiency with software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, for the purposes of communicating, reporting and data analysis.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to assist in the success of the Customer Experience Department and the organization.
- Represent Akar Ventures through promotions. You are the face of the company, make us proud!
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong selling, negotiating and customer service skills