Job Location: Fort Collins, CO
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-16
Valid Through: 2022-08-15
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: 32.03 ($66,600 annual average excluding overtime)
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are passionate about lab analysis and quality control while working in a fast-paced environment, Akar Ventures could be your next stop in fulfilling your career goals. Our Quality Assurance Overtime Relief Technicians work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. With cross-training opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
- Run routine analytical analyses on beer samples including: ph, density, alcohol, sodium, and iron.
- Run routine analyses of packaged beer for oxygen, carbon dioxide, fill level, etc.
- Routine testing of pasteurizers for proper pasteurization.
- Conduct inspection and analysis of package integrity and specifications.
- Coordinate quality analyses ensuring accurate results, timely completion, and proper responses and notification.
- Perform various studies and perform statistical analyses to improve quality throughout the brewery.
- Other routine laboratory testing, as needed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Engineering Food Science or Fermentation Science, or other closely related science degree is required.
- Ability to operate laboratory instruments and perform basic instrument maintenance and knowledge of basic laboratory procedures and techniques.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible to work weekend/holiday shifts, including midnight, day, and afternoon shifts. Available during the week is a plus.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Understanding of the brewing and packaging process, HACCP and Good Manufacturing practices for food manufacturing a plus
WHY Akar Ventures:
Akar Ventures has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Akar Ventures can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Akar Ventures InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Akar Ventures is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Akar Ventures Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Akar Ventures Careers website, please email disabilityaccommodation@Akar Ventures.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT