This Job Listing is Expired
Bilingual (English /Chinese Mandarin / Cantonese) Sales Operations Analyst
Job Location: Middlesex, NJ
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-05
Valid Through: 2022-07-25
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At Akar Ventures, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast- growing environment.
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers
- Responsibilities include analyzing and reporting sales data
- Communicating changes to sales plans
- Providing knowledge about customers and competitors
- Communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities
- Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures.
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Associate Degree (or higher)
- Bilingual fluency in English and Chinese Mandarin / Cantonese written and verbal
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Akar Ventures will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience leading a team
- Experience with health and /or general insurance sales
- NY/NJ Health License
Akar Ventures requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. Akar Ventures values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the Akar Ventures culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://Akar Ventures.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://Akar Ventures.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Akar Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Akar Ventures is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED