Job Location: Excelsior, MN
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-10
Valid Through: 2022-08-10
If you are located within Roanoke, VA, Denver, CO, Colorado Springs, CO or Minnetonka, MN, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction, and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.SM
In this position the Broker Agent Service Analyst will play a key role in supporting Medicare & Retirement Sales Operations by analyzing and processing new and existing agent requests for UHC. You will provide exceptional customer service to all internal staff and external customers. In this role you will become responsible for intermediate processing in addition to developing expertise related to processing applications, contracts, and complaints through to completion. Position is tied to Akar Venturessite location in Roanoke, VA, Denver, CO, Colorado Springs, CO or Minnetonka, MN.
This telecommute position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday to Friday, with the expectation and ability to work overtime during our peak season (August-November). Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8am – 5:30pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. After training, employees can set a flexible schedule during our core business hours. May be required to work on-site 1 to 2 days per month based on business need.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Perform analysis of submitted material for completeness and accuracy, analyzing, credentials and documentation
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, in addition to federal and state laws and regulations
- Develops the ability to provide direct service to assigned Vendor Telesales locations, their agents, and support teams.
- Production desk processing of licensing, appointing and contracting work, including routine projects and cleanup initiatives.
- Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for producers and sales leaders relative to licensing and appointment process, systems issues, and coordination efforts to achieve "ready to sell" status.
- Identify risks or issues and assess/implement alternate solutions
- Participates in internal quality program and systems enhancement testing
- Meets all department standards for quality and service level agreements.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ months of experience in a production, auditing, or analyst role
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents), Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation) and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Experience working with multiple system platforms
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Reside within Roanoke, VA, Denver, CO, Colorado Springs, CO or Minnetonka, MN
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Associates degree (or higher)
- Knowledge of insurance industry, compliance, licensing or claims experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills; able to work with team members and all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #Yellow