Job Location: Newark, CA
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-21
Valid Through: 2022-08-10
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is seeking a Channel Planning Analyst to support the Service (After-Sales) organization. This role will be responsible for managing the allocation of direct materials for various channels to create an efficient Available-to-Promise strategy. The ideal candidate should be able to effectively collaborate with the distribution centers, field operations and material/demand planning teams. The objective of the allocation strategy is to improve our inventory stocking models while ensuring customer satisfaction at the highest levels.
- Lead the allocation of orders in the most effective channels to reduce logistics costs by consolidating warehouse picking, shipping and optimizing outbound shipments for available inventory
- Analyze historical usage and regional demand for predictive forecasting of inventory positioning
- Execute modifications, upload, transfer and/or consolidate global orders to improve supply availability
- Identify and support development of system tools to maximize planning functions
- Collaborate with Analytics to develop reporting tools and automate data to help influence downstream processes
- Drive effective communication between cross-functional business units on recommended allocation strategy and evaluate opportunities and risks
- Resolve inventory challenges through data analytics
- Manage positioning of new products and create alignment across business channels and markets
- Support management with status regarding service parts availability, potential backorders and alternate solutions
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in Planning
- Proficient in MS Excel and related tools to extract and analyze data
- Well versed in Tableau and other visualization programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and comfortable communicating with leadership