Job Location: Newark, CA
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-21
Valid Through: 2022-08-10
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is seeking a motivated and relentlessly curious Data Analyst specializing in Business Insights. In this role you will build tools to proactively monitor the health of the Sales organization. The access to vital performance data and insights that you provide leadership will ensure they have the right information for decision-making and scaling Lucid s sales org. This role is a blend of strategy, analytics, data visualization, and data management requiring a blend of business and technical skills.
As an ideal candidate you have high analytical capability and a passion for synthesizing data to understand trends. You are energized by the influence your work has on the business and will take pride in building a world-class data-driven luxury sales organization.
- Generate reports and dashboards to provide an accurate and meaningful summary of business performance.
- Design elegant visualizations that intuitively convey complex data to the viewer.
- Define, build, and provide access to KPIs, allowing teams to track their performance.
- Implement statistical and advanced analytic methods to drive business insights and support data-driven decisions.
- Become expert on key data sources, primarily Lucid s Salesforce instance, and identify opportunities to leverage new external data sources.
- Create end-to-end, robust analytic products by partnering with business customers to scope, develop, implement, and monitor solutions.
- Distill findings into simplified narratives to be shared with key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Create frameworks to monitor the health of key business activities. Contribute solutions to improve monitoring and alert systems for Sales performance.
- Utilize data science techniques to conduct ad-hoc analyses to predict and optimize business outcomes.
- Be uncompromising in pursuing data integrity. Recognize & resolve data quality issues discovered during analysis and reporting.
- 2+ years relevant experience in a Business Intelligence, Data Science, or Data Analytics role
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or a similar quantitative field
- Advanced experience with Tableau (or related BI software) and data visualization creation
- Experience building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL proficiency
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python or R)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with statistical data science techniques (machine learning, data mining, predictive analytics)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Willingness and flexibility to tackle a broad range of responsibilities in a fast-paced, exciting environment