Job Location: Madison, WI
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-01
Valid Through: 2022-07-21
Our client in the Greater Madison Region is looking for a Full Stack Developer for contract to hire opportunity.
- Partner closely with product and design studio to craft great product experiences.
- Design, deliver and evolve solutions and execute through hands-on configuration, development, quality assurance, and prototyping.
- Design, deliver and evolve application and infrastructure code in an Agile software development using test-driven development methodologies.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Participate in the design, implementation and evolution of best of breed Development, Build and Deploy Processes and Environments.
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- 2 years current experience building single page applications with popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Ember, Babel, Webpack, Underscore, etc.).
- Previous experience developing microservices
- Previous experience building, maintaining and/or evolving a development processes and environments (SCM, CI/CD, Build Tools, Deployment Tools ...etc.)
- Previous experience building, maintaining and/or evolving development, test and production environments in a cloud environment
- Solid fundamental understanding of testing (including stubbing, functional, unit, and e2e)
- Practical experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Experience using CI/CD tools and systems such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
- Experience with Material.io, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Database knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices)
- Experience architecting and implementing complex solutions from infrastructure level to application
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Java Script (1 year of experience is preferred)
- React (1 year of experience is required)
- Angular JS (1 year of experience is required)
- typescript (1 year of experience is required)
- nodeJS (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- provided by Dice