Job Location: Puyallup, WA
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-01
Valid Through: 2022-07-21
Work for one of the most well-recongized organizations in the world! Our client provides an environment unlike anything in the high-tech world and the secret of our client's success is its culture. The value our client puts on its employees is well documented in articles from a variety of publishers including Bloomberg and the Motley Fool. Employees and our members come FIRST.
location: ISSAQUAH, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Job Duties/Essential Functions
- Manages design and development of next generation Java-based external and in-house travel booking applications.
- Develops and implements enhancements to make the sales floor more efficient.
- Works within the defined development processes and SDLC.
- Takes part in the design discussions and update data models.
- Makes changes to the framework files on a need-basis.
- Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Java Script
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information
- provided by Dice