Job Location: Springfield, VA
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-01
Valid Through: 2022-07-21
Randstad Federal is seeking a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications to support a government contract in Arlington, VA.
This will be a Hybrid onsite (2-3 days).
Must be clearable US Citizen to obtain public trust
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design/Develop secure web services for internal and public use
- Write well designed, commented, efficient code
- Ensure designs and implementations are in compliance with customer specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components using waterfall and AGILE methodologies
- Troubleshoot production application operational issues.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Object Oriented Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- provided by Dice