This Job Listing is Expired
Senior .Net Developer
Job Location: Dunn Loring, VA
Company Name: Akar Ventures
Date Posted: 2022-07-01
Valid Through: 2022-07-21
Are you a knowledgeable, driven professional with a solid understanding of C#, Javascipt, and CSS? Do you have an understanding of SQL as well as XML? If so, we may have the position for you! Our client in Arlington, VA is looking for an individual to join their team on a long term, multi-year engagement as a .Net Developer!
- 10+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise.
- Recent development experience (at least 4+ years) with ASP.NET MVC based web development using Visual Studio
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Significant recent C# development experience.
- Significant development experience with Cascading System Sheets (CSS).
- Experience with relational data models and SQL.
- Experience with XML and programming libraries for XML manipulation.
- Agile project and development experience utilizing Team Foundation Server.
- Ability to quickly deliver small projects, and to frequently transition between projects and applications.
- Experience in packaging and delivering software and documentation to a production environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Our application development efforts have been underway for over a decade, and have resulted in over 65 applications riding on a common core platform. The list of new applications is growing. Our leading edge technical platform is one of the largest software development initiatives in the federal government, and certainly one of the most technically sophisticated and challenging. We work in small teams, each of which develops several new applications from initial design to deployment every year. You will work side by side with many of the brightest software developers, and learn valuable technical skills not found in most other software development efforts. We're constantly keeping our technology fresh, with a very large modernization effort going on now. All new development work is moving to .NET Core and will utilize React and Typescript.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- Federal Clearance
- SQL (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information
- provided by Dice